CBD oil is a hemp extract taken from legal beneficial Cannabinoid containing Hemp varieties. Hemp (Cannabis Sativa) contains a cocktail of beneficial Cannabinoids, of which CBD (Cannabidiol) play a most significant part in medical society. THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol), which is the psychoactive substance in Cannabis, is only included in the legally permitted homeopathic concentration of up to a maximum of 0.2%. If you are here to find out more about the proper CBD Oil Dosage for yourself or someone you love, read on:
How CBD works in the body
Before you begin to read you should know that there is currently no specific scientific information directing the quantities regarding CBD dosages for whatever existing condition or disease. But CBD Oil is not alone in this scenario, since this is the case with all- or almost all Natural Remedies.
Note that the FDA only allows Hemp CBD Oil to be marketed as a nutritional supplements only, and not as a medication or treatment of any kind.
Until it becomes legally possible to market CBD Oil a medicinal supplement or remedy, there won’t be any scientific data supporting dosage quantities. There is, however, certain helpful information (read below) that was obtained by found by surfing the internet and talking to many people who have had extensive experience with CBD as a treatment for various conditions.
Hopefully, this info will help you by giving you guidelines that will assist in helping you to figure out what the proper dosage may be for you.
CBD (Cannabidiol) is one of the Cannabinoids contained in hemp. Cannabidiol works mainly on the CB1-Receptors (those in the brain) in such a way that it protects them from activation. This practically soothes the nerves and the nervous system as well as the Immune system.
Therefore CBD helps with nervous and mental problems and auto-immune diseases. Auto-immune diseases are merely the excessively manifesting reactions of your immune system to whatever it perceives as a malignant infiltration of foreign substances or -microbes into the body.
Related Article: How CBD works and what it does
CBD – Health problems application
According to accessible studies, CBD may have an influence on the treatment of the following diseases:
- Anxiety symptoms and post-traumatic stress
- Nervous diseases
- Dystonia and dyskinesia
- Nausea and vomiting
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Damage to the brain and liver
- Skin diseases
- Allergies and asthma
- Sleep disorders
Note: In the case of a cancer disease without classical medical treatment (chemotherapy) it is recommended to use hemp oil with a high THC content. For an optimal effect, the ratio should ideally be 1: 1 to the CBD content of such a preparation.
However, “The tears of the Phoenix” or F.E.C.O. or Rick Simpson Oil, as this oil is called, cannot be legally obtained to the THC content.
In chemotherapy, the CBD substance is useful as a help against malaise, cramps and pain. CBD stops the growth of cancerous ulcers, regenerates damaged cells at the same time and brings the body and its functions into equilibrium. It also prevents a relapse, which is the recurrence of diseases.
General Recommendations for Use and CBD Oil Dosage
Prevention and harmonization of body functions:
- Cbd oil dosage: 3 drops in the morning or evening (2-5 % CBD) or 1-3 mg CBD per dosage
Stomach or digestive problems / good sleep / mild pain:
- Cbd oil dosage: 3 drops in the morning and 3 drops in the evening (2-5 % CBD) or 2-6 mg CBD per dosage
In anxiety, stress and depression:
- Cbd oil dosage: 3 drops in the morning, 3 drops during the day and 3 drops in the evening (2-5 % CBD) or 3-10 mg CBD per dosage
Treatment 1. (For less difficult problems):
- Cbd oil dosage: 3 drops in the morning and 3 drops in the evening, after a week 5 drops in the morning and 5 drops in the evening (5-8 % CBD) or 10 – 15 mg CBD per dosage
Treatment 2. (For more serious problems or for a combination of problems):
- Cbd oil dosage: 3 drops in the morning and 3 drops in the evening, after a week 5 drops in the morning and 5 drops in the evening, after 14 days 5 drops in the morning, 5 drops during the day and 5 drops in the evening (5-8 % CBD) or 20 – 30 mg CBD per dosage
Treatment 3. (For more severe, lengthy and chronic problems or for a combination of problems, in chemotherapy and its aftermath and harmonization and\or revitalization of the body functions):
- Cbd oil dosage: 4 drops in the morning and 4 drops in the evening, after a week 5 drops in the morning and 5 drops in the evening, after 14 days increase the dose further (10-25 % CBD) or 20 – 40 mg CBD per dosage
Note: The quantities have been determined for an adult with approx. 60-90 kg. The dosage may vary for every individual and everyone is best aware of whether he can increase the dosage or not. You will usually begin with small doses according to how your body reacts, and then increase the drop count. The first week is for testing and deciding about further dosage recommendation:
- When using the diary guide, observe the physical and mental body functions.
- Observation/evaluation or status description: 1-Mood; 2-Sleep; 3-Digestion; 4- Appetite; 5-Pain:
Always make an evaluation of the condition after one month and decide on this basis whether you continue, or the drops are no longer necessary.
Related Article: CBD Oil for Sale – A buying Guide
Very suitable for combination with other hemp food products
- Hemp protein – detoxifies and strengthens the body;
- Hemp seeds, peeled and unpeeled – diverse food for body and mind;
- Cannabis oil – food for the brain, supplements important unsaturated omega-fatty acids, regenerates organs and tissues, promotes normal heart activity and harmonizes and co-ordinates digestion.
- Hemp – soothes the entire nervous system, thereby supporting the defensive function and normalizing the immune system.
Learn more about:
- Overview of CBD Benefits Cannabidiol Oil Shop
- Hemp CBD Oil for Anxiety CBD Oil for Sale & F.A.Q.
- What is Cannabidiol (CBD) Cannabidiol for Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- CBD Hemp Oil – How its done Hemp CBD Oil Review
- Hemp CBD Oil is not Hemp Seed Oil Does cbd oil have side effects
- CBD Cannabidiol for Epilepsy CBD For Schizophrenia & Psychosis