Ever since the story of Charlotte Figi took the world by storm, the medical benefits of Cannabis and Hemp (Cannabis Sativa) products have become a major attraction under the spotlight of Global media, the medical and scientific industries and global citizens alike. A whole lot of research has been done, and CBD has been isolated as the Cannabinoid contained within the Cannabis plant that has the greatest potential for becoming a broad spectrum substance that can heal almost every medical condition out there. In this Article we take a look at CBD Oil for Fibromyalgia.
It has been established that CBD can be effectively used as a treatment for a multitude of conditions and diseases such as migraines, diabetes, PTSD, anxiety, high blood pressure, cardiovascular disorders, epileptic seizures and more. As a result of the specific manner in which CBD works within the body, it can even be used as a possible treatment for cancer.
While the people who have experienced the benefits of CBD Oil first hand will declare under oath that the substance has relieved, improved and even completely healed their conditions, the FDA remains reluctant to admit that CBD Oil is an efficient treatment for all of the conditions that it has been used for successfully.
And we are therefore not allowed to positively state that indeed this is the answer, but evidence is piling on and the threshold for holding info about this substance to oneself is becoming very feint indeed.
CBD oil for fibromyalgia
Many people across the globe have been and are being diagnosed with a condition called Fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a painful condition that has only recently been recognized as a legitimate illness.
Not much is known about this condition, except that it can be debilitating, and that no cure has been established yet. Millions of people worldwide are now placing their hope in CBD Oil as a treatment for their condition.
Considering the fact that we are not allowed to positively state that CBD Oil could potentially help at Fibromyalgia and a multitude of other diseases and conditions, here are some facts about Fibromyalgia and CBD:
Facts about Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder that manifests pain in various parts of the body, especially in the muscular and skeletal tissue. Related Article: CBD for chronic pain
- In essence, lots and lots of fibers throughout the body are sensing pain and reporting these sensations back to the brain at the same time, so the sufferer experiences an entire painful body.
- Before the early 1980s, this condition was practically unheard of, but the reason for that could be the fact that doctors did not know about its existence and subsequently diagnosed it as a “syndrome” called “Yuppie Flu”.
- In certain countries, it was not recognised as a medical condition at all, resulting in medical insurances not paying for treatment.
- Today, fibromyalgia is the most commonly diagnosed illness attended to in rheumatology practices, affecting roughly 10 million people in the US alone. Women seem to be more susceptible, but the reason for that is still unknown. Doctors could also not yet find a cause for the disease either.
- Stress has been identified as a possible cause, but it is still uncertain as to whether this is fact or not. The condition remains a mystery, but the stress factor cannot be ruled out altogether, especially since women across the globe has gradually been subjected more and more to stressful situations and -conditions during the last 20 to 30 years.
Pain Regulation and Management
It has been commonly accepted that Fibromyalgia affect people that have a very low pain threshold and are therefore particularly sensitive to pain. People diagnosed with this condition usually also suffer from migraines, IBS and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
Everything taken into consideration, a fibromyalgia diagnosis is not exactly a death sentence, but it has the same effect on the psyche as a life imprisonment would have when the odds of being released are fairly low.
We also know that the body has a pain-regulating system that responds to numerous Cannabinoids found in plants such as Cannabis and Echinacea. This system, the Endocannabinoid system, contains receptors that respond to Cannabidiol or CBD.
Receptors in the Endocannabinoid system is found in the immune system, the central nervous system and bone structure. It has receptors that respond to certain substances, and CBD interacts with these receptors, and potentially provides relief to unpleasant symptoms.
According to Dr Allen Frankel CBD can help you obtain relief from pain by binding to so-called microglial cells, thereby enacting a reduced cytokine count and subsequently reducing pain in people that suffer from fibromyalgia. Microglial cells have recently been pointed out as a potential pain, inflammation and severe fatigue inducing cause.
CBD oil for fibromyalgia as a possibility
Knowing all of these things, and also considering the fact that many side effects await the fibromyalgia sufferer who is being treated with pharmaceutical drugs such as opioid pain medication, anti-inflammatory medications, corticosteroids, etc. the question remains.
In view of the fact that CBD features all of these possibilities (actually probabilities) for providing relieve in the event that someone suffers from severe fibromyalgia, does it not make sense that such a patient should at least give CBD the opportunity to show its worth as a treatment for their condition?
Obviously we cannot provide the answer to everyone openly, but nothing stops us from providing the facts and information gained from books, by people and the internet.
We sometimes also get the chance to converse with someone who repeats a purchase. Upon asking such a person why they buy the same product again, the usual answer is that they have experienced a very positive result with CBD as a treatment for Fibromyalgia. CBD Oil Reviews
Reducing pain and inflammation are two of the more commonly accepted therapeutic benefits of CBD, and our repeat customers usually go on to say that the perpetual debilitating pain caused by their condition has either been significantly reduced since the onset of their treatment with CBD, or it has completely disappeared and it stays away for the entire time that the Cannabidiol (CBD) remains in their body.
Fibromyalgia Sufferer’s Endocannabinoid system is deficient?
The Endocannabinoid system is a complex network consisting of receptors and Cannabis-like chemicals. When the system functions as it should, it successfully regulates sleep, pain, inflammation, appetite, immune system, mood, and reproduction.
Sometimes when this system does not operate as it should, it is called Clinical Endocannabinoid Deficiency. When this happens, everything goes wrong in your body that can go wrong and it usually manifests in inexplicable pain, mood swings, etc.
- The Endocannabinoid system: Endogenous Cannabinoids
Fibromyalgia is consistent with the symptoms caused by such a deficiency, and could very well be the reason for the condition, in which case it would be obvious that the presence of fibromyalgia can be explained by a deficient Endocannabinoid system, and that by using CBD as a treatment, symptoms will be diminished and even eliminated.
How can CBD help you with:
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Mutiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Schizophrenia & Psychosis
What could also interest you:
- CBD Hemp Oil Shop What is CBD
- CBD Oil for Sale – A Guide How CBD works
- CBD Oil – How its done CBD Oil Dosage
- Does CBD get you High CBD Oil Side Effects
- How long does CBD take to work Guidance & Advice
- How can CBD help you? Reviews & Testimonials
- CBD Hemp Oil Benefits CBD & THC
- Endogenous Cannabinoids Hemp & Cannabis
- More Infos Videos