Owing to the numerous benefits that Cannabis oil has to offer, numberless people desire to be able to make the oil at home all by themselves. If you happen to be one such individual, then the good news for you is that it is absolutely possible for you to make the cannabis oil if you are familiar with the ingredients and the procedure that is to be followed. Taking this into consideration, we have taken the liberty of accentuating both the factors for you in order to put you on the track of “how to make cannabis oil” by yourself.
Caution: In order to make cannabis oil it needs a relatively large amount of THC rich cannabis. This is still illegal in most countries. Special caution is also required in the manufacture as explosive and harmful vapors are produced during the execution. The preparation should therefore only take place outdoors or with special suction and away from fire.
In order to make cannabis oil, you are going to need the following materials:
- Isopropyl alcohol at a concentration of 99.5%. If you want to process one pound of cannabis, you need to purchase 2 gallons of isopropyl alcohol.
- A spacious freezer
- Two stock pots made up of stainless steel or perhaps the plastic buckets (food grade).
- A long stick made up of natural wood. It must not be treated with any chemical.
- Bubble bag of 73 microns or muslin bag.
- Rice cooker made up of stainless steel. Make sure that your chosen rice cooker doesn’t have a non-stick surface as it will mix certain chemicals into your produced oil.
- Cooking thermometer.
- Large syringes and mason jars.
How To Make Cannabis Oil?
Once you have successfully gathered all the materials, now is the time for you to start the process of making the cannabis oil. Follow the steps below to learn how to make cannabis oil.
- Store the alcohol overnight in the freezer. Use the chilled liquid to wash the resin glands to easily separate them from the flower.
- Take a bucket or the stock pot and store the completely dried flowers in it overnight.
- Pour the chilled alcohol into the bucket until the flowers have been submerged.
- Now place the entire mixture for one hour in the freezer.
- Use the wooden stick for stirring but make sure that you are not smashing the flowers.
- Use the second bucket or the stock pot for straining with the 73-micron bag.
- Make use of new alcohol to repeat the rinse process and wash the flowers thoroughly.
Now pour the entire mixture into the rice cooker. Wait for the alcohol to get boiled. Make sure that this process is being performed outside in order to avoid inhalation of the fumes. Make sure that boiling is not stopped until all of the alcohol has been evaporated.
Remember that heat activates THC and converts the THC acid to THC if it is boiled consistently at 100 Celsius for at least 75 minutes. However, the temperature of the oil must not exceed 140 degrees Celsius at any phase during the process of making the cannabis oil.
Now use the mason jar or perhaps pyrex to transfer the oil to it. You can essentially store the oil in any glass container that offers a tight fitting lid so even the syringes can serve the purpose.
Finally, make sure that you are storing the cannabis oil in a dark place that is away from heat. Once the temperature begins to drop, it will begin to get harder. All you have to do is rinse the container with warm water in order to bring it back to the liquid form. Or you can perhaps put it out in the sun for a while to serve the same purpose as well.
Off course you need to have Cannabis plants growing by yourself as starting material and have to know about the legal state. And you should be aware of the hazards during manufacture.
But you can conveniently make the cannabis oil at home provided that you do have all of the required materials.
Since the procedure is fairly easy, Cannabis Oil and CBD Oil has huge potential as treatment which can be potentialy produced by everyone at home. With such a major benefit associated with making the cannabis oil for yourself, it is certainly going to be a commendable idea to give this adventure a go.
Learn more about:
- CBD Oil for Sale CBD Hemp Oil – How its done
- Does CBD Oil has Side Effects? Can CBD Oil get you high?
- Find the right CBD Oil Dosage The benefits of CBD Oil
- Hemp vs. Cannabis What is Cannabidiol?
- How CBD works CBD Hemp Oil Shop