Yes, in the most Countries of the World Hemp Oil is legal. This is a good news and we can use the hemp oil benefits for ourselves. To be honest, i don´t know if there is any country in which CBD is prohibited. Its because of the simple reason, that what makes cannabis illegal is THC and not CBD.
In the international legislative text about how to deal with Cannabis is written, that for the people in the States which have associated to this international prohibition against hemp, are the following products of hemp illegal to buy and sell:
Because of the recent events around CBD and the DEA, we are temporarily forced to switch between different payment options. This will continue until the hustle and bustle of CBD has settled. CBD order. Read more in Is CBD still legal? DEA’s Move May Not Be Legal!
The definition of this Convention is provided above, serves to explain the concept of cannabis:
- Cannabis refers to the flower or inflorescence tips of the hemp plant. Excluded the hemp seeds and hemp leaves are so far the flowers were separated from it.
- The resin of the cannabis plant in extracted form, whatever you want to call it
- Cannabis plant refers to any genus or species of the hemp plant.
- Excluded are plants, wherein the THC limit of 1% is not exceeded.
In Fact, Hemp Oil which contains CBD as main ingredient is extracted from Hemp Plants with a lower concentration of THC than 1 %.
The following list is a list of countries that we know will allow products from our CBD Hemp Oil Shop into the country:
United States, Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Belize, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guam, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Northern Ireland, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, U.S. Virgin Islands, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Wales.
If you do not live in one of these countries, we send but we cannot guarantee that the package will make it, and ordering is done at the risk of the customer. You should inform yourself about the law in your country before ordering.
How can CBD help you with:
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Mutiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Schizophrenia & Psychosis
What could also interest you:
- CBD Hemp Oil Shop What is CBD
- CBD Oil for Sale – A Guide How CBD works
- CBD Oil – How its done CBD Oil Dosage
- Does CBD get you High CBD Oil Side Effects
- How long does CBD take to work Guidance & Advice
- How can CBD help you? Reviews & Testimonials
- CBD Hemp Oil Benefits CBD & THC
- Endogenous Cannabinoids Hemp & Cannabis
- More Infos Videos