This is going to be really interesting and goes much deeper into the hemp oil benefits and the main active ingredient CBD (Cannabidiol).
As mentioned in a previous post, Hemp has different main active ingredients called Cannabinoids.
Cannabis is worldwide famous of its active substance THC (Delta 9-Tetrahydrocannabinol), which is responsible for the psychoactive effect as in the general public know as to get High or Stoned. Depends on which Sort of Hemp Plant the user is getting his marijuana from.
But THC is just one of the Cannabinoids which have significant healing properties. There more than 80 different Cannabinoids in Hemp. And CBD Cannabidiol has the widest range of healing properties respectively the largest spectrum in applications for different kind of issues and diseases. As it occurs in medicinal hemp oil.
I don´t want to get too much specific and overload with scientific Terms, Test results and Facts. I´ll be make it short and understandable. So as you can see on the picture on the left side, there are some of the hemp oil health benefits and most known treated disorders. The blue Column represents the Cannabinoid CBD. Scientific Studies shows, that CBD has quite stunning effect on neurological and physiological disorders. Until now there are no known hemp oil side effects .
A few more known with CBD treated disorders and hemp oil treatments are:
- Antibiotic-resistant infections
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Anxiety attacks
- Vascular and muscle relaxing
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Chronic pain
- Schizophrenia & Psychosis
How does CBD work in the human body and why organic hemp oil is so beneficial for the health?
Cannabinoids are transformation products what we have discovered so far only in cannabis. Hence the name. But further on we recognized that they does not exist exclusively as Cannabinoids in Hemp. Now the real exciting part. After we discovered those Cannabinoids and began them to study , we recognized that in the human body are receptors for the Cannabinoids and so we discover a part of our nervous system and named it Endocannabinoid system, because of Cannabis.
This was astounding for the scientist, because of the fact, that there are receptors in the human body exclusively for this kind of chemical compounds (Cannabinoids). So they came to the point, that if there are those receptors without consuming cannabis, there must be as well endogenous cannabinoids.
Cannabinoids work on cannabinoid receptors on cells that repress neurotransmitter release in the brain. And here we found the origin of its healing properties. It may bring chemical, neurological and physical balance back. Cannabis is the equivalent respectively the footprint of a part of us in plant form.
Another known beneficial effects of CBD when used for:
- Pain relief
- Suppressing appetite
- Reducing vomiting & nausea
- Reducing contractions in small intestine
- Relieves anxiety
- Tranquilizing, used to manage psychoses
- Reduce seizures and convulsions
- Suppresses muscle spasms
- Increases efficacy of the immune system
- Reduces blood sugar levels
- Reduces nervous system degeneration
- Treats psoriasis
- Reduces risk of artery blockage
- Kills or slows bacterial growth
- Treats fungal infection
- Inhibits cell growth in tumors/cancer cells
- Promotes bone growth
- Promotes brain tissue growth in alcoholism
- Reduces nicotine craving
Here you can buy hemp oil with different concentration of Cannabidiol (CBD) :
How can CBD help you with:
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Mutiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Schizophrenia & Psychosis
What could also interest you:
- CBD Hemp Oil Shop What is CBD
- CBD Oil for Sale – A Guide How CBD works
- CBD Oil – How its done CBD Oil Dosage
- Does CBD get you High CBD Oil Side Effects
- How long does CBD take to work Guidance & Advice
- How can CBD help you? Reviews & Testimonials
- CBD Hemp Oil Benefits CBD & THC
- Endogenous Cannabinoids Hemp & Cannabis
- More Infos Videos