Do you happen to be a victim of Multiple Sclerosis? Are you looking for treatment options for yourself? Then you have landed on the right page. Assuming that you are a victim of the unfortunate medical condition, it is highly unlikely that you haven’t heard of cannabis as a treatment option. In this report we will discuss CBD and Multiple Sclerosis.
The use of CBD oil for the purpose of treating multiple sclerosis has been spreading at a tremendous pace. We have taken the liberty of mentioning how does CBD work to treat multiple sclerosis in the first place. Without further ado, let’s take a closer look at its mode of action.
CBD and Multiple Sclerosis: Common used Cannabis Products
Provided that you do have a prescription to make use of cannabidiol, the mouth spray is available in the market (where medical cannabis is supported) that contains THC and CBD in a proportion of 1:1. The use of this mouth spray is known to produce the following impacts:
- Reduction in the neuropathic pain
- Reduction in spasticity
- Reduction in muscle spasms
- Reduction in sleep disturbances
The mouth spray has to be the very first medicinal prescription containing cannabis that is already available in at least fifteen different countries which do also include the major names like Italy, Germany, and the UK.
CBD and Multiple Sclerosis: Ordinary dosage
As per the prescription, the average dose is 8-12 sprays to be used per day. The average daily dose of THC is 22-32 mg/day and 20-30 mg/day of CBD. With a single spray, you are exposed to 2.7 mg of THC and 2.5 mg of CBD.
Other modes of consuming CBD for multiple sclerosis may include the use of CBD tincture, CBD drinks, CBD pills, CBD rich edibles, vaporized CBD in form of smoke, transdermal patch, cannabis topicals, and cannabis juice.
CBD and Multiple Sclerosis: Strains To Be Used
If you are a victim of multiple sclerosis and are considering CBD as a treatment option, then knowing the strains which are going to be useful is of prime importance.
Taking this into consideration, we have mentioned the prominent strains of CBD which are useful against multiple sclerosis:
Among the above mentioned strains, cannatonic however happens to be the best option that is commonly used in the patients of multiple sclerosis.
CBD and Multiple Sclerosis: Some Tips
Tips: Last but not the least, we would like to mention some tips or rather a schedule of consuming CBD for the treatment of your multiple sclerosis:
- Make sure that you are taking a pill of CBD during the day in order to keep the symptoms of your medical condition under control without putting yourself at the risk of getting high either
- Vaporize high CBD cannabis and it’ll enable you to relieve the pain and associated symptoms. It would be a wise decision however, to not drive right after the consumption
- Consume a CBD rich edible before you go to sleep to keep the inflammation and pain at bay during sleep. Consumption during the day will disable you from driving or working properly
- If you happen to be one lucky individual who is located in an area that sells cannabis juice commonly, it’ll be a commendable idea to consume it as much as you can afford
We will be updating this page with detailed information on CBD for Multiple Sclerosis soon. So keep an eye on it.