This is our library on scientific research related to CBD, the Endocannabinoid System, other cannabinoids and Endocrine Disorders. Below you will find a list of conditions for which there are one or more scientific studies of CBD. The source of these scientific studies relates primarily to PubMed, an online service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
Important: The studies that are listed by PubMed are for the most part preclinical research. These relate in most cases to animal experiments with isolated CBD (pure CBD) and not fully extracted CBD extract. Although mammals have cell receptors that respond to cannabinoid compounds, the data collected from animal studies are not always 1: 1 applicable to humans. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program. Learn more at The Basics of CBD Oils and Cannabis as a Therapeutic Agent
- Endocannabinoid system participates in neuroendocrine control of homeostasis
- Endocannabinoids in endocrine and related tumours
- Role of the endocannabinoid system in food intake, energy homeostasis and regulation of the endocrine pancreas
- The emerging role of the endocannabinoid system in endocrine regulation and energy balance
- The role of the endocannabinoid system in the neuroendocrine regulation of energy balance